THE DISORIENT BLACKOUT = UNITY THROUGH DIVERSITY
Inequality is a global crisis and Wisconsin is no different. Milwaukee is actually the most segregated city in the nation. Our community spoke out for 200 nights 1967 with Father Groppi at the head and 53 years later we are fighting the same fight. This time the cry is far louder and now it is time for it to change.
One small way STÄZ can support the cause for change is to raise money. We are committed to helping and will donate 100% of the profits from the sale of this shirt to Black Lives Matter.
THE DISORIENT BLACKOUT
Your BLACKOUT shirt details
- 6 oz. (US) 100% preshrunk cotton
- Set-in rib collar with shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Seamless double-needle 7/8″ collar
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Tearaway label
- Fight inequality in Wisconsin
#BLM #blacklivesmatter #unitythroughdiversity #loveoneanother #peaceonearth
|Dimensions||13 × 10 in|
|Choose Your Size||
M, L, XL